Beautiful pics of Lauren Conrad feet & legs

Lo Bosworth says she continues to be friends to Lauren Conrad. However they do not talk a lot. One of the cast members from The Hills is still a real acquaintance. Stephen had broken up Kristin and Lauren while he was dating Lauren . Lauren then explained: "I'm not sure I knew you two were dating. I didn't know you had a whole relationship. because Lo Bosworth is still besties with LC, did indeed go to her wedding as well, and she can be counted on to share with all the details from the super Pinteresty wedding. Lauren had her own take to show the camera, and after we had a chat, she had it all changed to make me sound like I was delusional and out of my mind," wrote Audrina. I was furious with her. Lauren and i never became friends again. Conrad, who addressed the accusations on her MySpace page and her show when the allegations first came out, stated that it was an "insult in many ways." Conrad also stated that "I have not had a romantic relationship with Justin nor will I ever." My accusation is that I am a bad ally as well as a girl-slut and also a liar simultaneously. It would be hilarious in the event that everyone thought it was so serious. Following the events, LC left the show and Kristin Cavallari joined the mix until the series ended. According Audrina, the two haven't spoken since Audrina, she and LC "haven't had a conversation since" Conrad's departure -- aside from an incident with their children at a Disney on Ice show

pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madison-Lintz

Madison-Lintz

Jennifer Taylor and Desi Lydic Feet and Legs